Thursday, March 15, 2007

Check out the luggage rack!

So. Like a child or a dog, I make poor decisions when left on my own. Consider my revamping of this site. My goal was to make it look a little less like a mental defective created it. Success? You make the call. The content, however, will remain the same (I am, after all, a known mental defective). Yes, this means that I will continue to post lists of things that make me want to barf; I'll continue to consider conundrums like what's worse: receiving a surprise package containing stool or having your leg humped by a drunken Verne Troyer (fyi: I go with the latter -- big-time); And I'll forever be playing the who-would-it-suck-most-to-be-stuck-with-on-an-elevator game [that I invented -- fact; you can source it, sucker]. Of course I have a readership of only two: Angry John Sellers and the Macek Collective. A whopping two readers. Sweet. So I got that going for me. Until they pooh-pooh the new design. [And if you do, and if you do...]

Okay, that's it, I'm outta here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate anything new. Change sucks.

Including revamped Sacajawea. Bring back the Eisenhower and maybe I'll cave.

Matt Larson said...

You fear change. You and Garth Algar.

Oh, there'll be a new Dwight D. You just simmer down.

Angry John Sellers said...

Your old design made Sammy Sosa cry, as well as the baby Jesus. It hurt to read it. While this new design does look like Verne Troyer created it while humping your leg, it's an improvement.

Matt Larson said...

My purpose in life is to make Sammy Sosa cry -- fact.

Did it hurt so good? Sources say yes.

Your lies make me want to barf -- list it.