Saturday, May 05, 2007

Try it again... for the first time

So. The whole "why dontcha take a picture? It'll last longer" rebuke doesn't carry much weight anymore, does it? I mean, if I were caught ogling some dude's girlfriend, and he got all tough and said, "Hey, pal. Why dontcha take a picture? It'll last longer," well, I'd probably pull out my cellphone and take a damn picture. It's so easy, a monkey could do it (note: I've not reached monkey level yet when it comes to phone-camera technology. I'm sort of really dumb when it comes to stuff like that. I'm more slothish when it comes to the technological evolutionary scale; but, if you ever want to see photos accidentally taken of the inside of a pants pocket or a blurry shot of the sidewalk snapped while trying to answer an incoming call, I'm the guy to see. I'm the Weegee of crap accidental snapshots. That's a damn fact.). Technology has changed everything, even the way we tell people to piss off. That's weird, wild stuff.

Point of Contention: Baboons are smarter than Capuchins.

No comments: