Friday, April 20, 2007

Stupid, lousy Magic 8 ball of horror

So. My little Magic 8 ball experiment hasn't worked so well. It's caused some mischief, if ya really want to know about it. And my 8-ball-influenced decisions seem to be as bad as the regular ones. No, I wasn't persuaded to eat a Snausage or something (gotta admit, I'm a little curious about how that would taste). Blech. God, I'm so frustrated I could throw a slice of pizza at a guy for no reason. I'll chuck the 8 ball right out the window instead (duck, New Yorkers!). And that's all I have to say about that. See ya, suckers!

Oh, and a Point of Contention: the guy searching Google for "silversun pickups keyboard gear" was NOT pleased to find my site in his resuls. Yet, he checked Blootered out. He must have been very disappointed.

No comments: